What are the symptoms of Constipation
Constipation Symptoms to watch for
The symptoms of constipation
are many and they depend on many
factors such as your age, food habits, your normal health, bowel
movement habits etc.
Some of the constipation symptoms are given below.
may not have all the symptoms of constipation.
- Bowel movement becomes infrequent.
- You feel difficulty in passing the stool, you need to strain in the toilet.
- The stool is hard.
- You feel pain while passing the stool.
- There is blood along with the stool.
- Even after a bowel movement, you feel it is incomplete.
may also have the following related constipation symptoms
- There is a coating on your tongue.
- There is bad taste in your mouth.
- There is lot of gas and a feeling of
bloating in the stomach.
- You get cramps in the lower abdomen.
- You have nausea, vomiting, stomach pain.
- You have no appetite.
- You have headache.
- You have mouth ulcer
You have bad breath
Your skin looks dull.
- You feel sick.
You may want to know more about
- It is better to consult your doctor if you have any of these symptoms. The earlier you start the treatment,
Go to Constipation Remedies page from symptoms of constipation
Go to heartburn remedies Homepage from Symptoms of Constipation