remedies for Constipation
Constipation natural remedies
There are plenty of home remedies for constipation
out there that can help you to get rid of your
constipation problem and to become regular again so that you can feel
Being constipated can be a very
devitalizing predicament and can leave you feeling tired, irregular, and
unhealthy in general.
The main thing you need to understand is that there is no single distinct reason why you get constipated.
Other than commercial constipation remedies, there are a number of constipation natural remedies
and home remedies that can work with your body to clean your
Home remedies for constipation
- Add fiber rich foods to your diet on a regular basis. This can provide you some assistance in relieving your
constipation. You shouldn't only consume them when you are constipated. Make fiber filled foods a part of your daily diet.
- Insoluble fibers pass through your body unchanged giving your stool
the soft texture and bulk it needs in order for it to pass easier.
Soluble fibers dissolve in water to form a gel type of substance in your
intestines, which makes it easier for them to pass.
- Fiber is found in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, like brown rice, whole wheat, wheat bran, and
oatmeal. Try adding some figs and prunes to your breakfast in the mornings, or even as a snack.
- You can also try sprinkling a little ground flaxseed over your meals.
- Adequate amounts of the proper fluids in your diet may also
help as a constipation remedy. You should make it a point to drink at
least six to eight glasses of liquids a day, and drink more as the
weather warms up.
- Mineral oil taken by mouth as a stool softener coats your stool and makes it easier for you to pass bowels.
- Be careful of your intake of fluids that could cause you to dehydrate. You want to limit your consumption of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages such as coffee, beer, and your favorite cola.
- Make physical activity a part of your regular activities. Failing to get enough physical activity in your life can lead you to become constipated.
- Get out there and do a little jogging or cycling.
- Find something you love doing everyday, get creative, and make into
an exercise. If you have kids, just playing and keeping up with them is
physical activity enough, not to mention it's a reward in itself.
- Just look around there's bound to be something that you won't mind
doing to get you physically active to get rid of that constipation.
Something as simple as not putting off the urge to take a bowel movement is definitely one of the easiest of all constipation remedies. I mean you just have to go to the bathroom as soon as you feel the urge and that's it, constipation relieved.
You won't believe how many people have relieved themselves of
constipation by just using the bathroom when they felt the urge. I know
sometimes you may have to hold it and can't use the bathroom right
away, but do your best to get to one as soon as possible.
that you aim for this remedy before testing any of the other constipation natural remedies.
Of course the different constipation home remedies and constipation
natural remedies will help you to solve the issue but in order to truly
fix the problem you need to make sure you balance your food intake,
exercise and food and bowel habits.
Hope these home remedies for constipation work for you to relieve your constipation.
Go to Constipation Remedies page from home remedies for constipation
Go to Heartburn Remedies Homepage from home remedies for constipation