causes - what causes indigestion or Dyspepsia -
There are many indigestion causes. These causes of indigestion
or dyspepsia, may be
related to some diseases or certain medication the person may be taking.
But more often, the causes are
related to the lifestyle and food habits.
What causes Indigestion - Dyspepsia
- Foods :- Eating wrong kinds of foods can cause indigestion. Now all food is good by itself but it may not be
good for you. You may have an allergy to it or you may have an health issue that needs you to be away from
that food item.
- Bad or wrong eating habits:-
Bad or wrong eating habits can cause indigestion. You may have picked up these
habits from childhood or they may have developped as your present day lifestyle.
- Medicines:- If a person is taking some medicines such as steroid medications, antibiotics, thyroid medicines, oral
contraceptives, painkillers etc, he or she may experiences indigestion. aspirin.
- Diseases:- Some diseases such as gerd, ibs, thyroid diseases, ulcers etc may cause indigestion. Having gallstones,
hiatus hernia also may induce dyspepsia or indigestion.
can also cause indigestion dyspepsia in some women.
- Obesity:- Obese persons are likely to have indigestion.
- Modern lifestyle:- can definitely cause indigestion. I am sure, if you have indigestion, you may find that
some of the points given below, apply to your lifestyle.
There are some causes of indigestion given below
the cause for indigestion can not be found after a through testing are
examinations that person
may be having functional dyspepsia. It is a type of dyspepsia of
indigestion that may affect the digestive
process that happens in the stomach.
to Indigestion symptoms page from Indigestion Causes
to Heartburn remedies Homepage from Indigestion Causes