Healthy eating tips - Healthy food tips
Healthy foods and healthy eating habits improve digestion
These healthy eating tips
are for general awareness. Once you are aware of what you should or
doing to keep eating healthy way, you are more likely to choose
healthier foods and healthy eating habits.
The change may be slow but
healthy eating tips will improve your digestive health
- Include lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables in your meals.
Eat fruits as snacks in between meals and not along with other foods.
- Include lots of vegetables in all your meals. You may choose to eat them raw or cooked in salads, side dishes etc.
- Be sure to eat a healthy Breakfast . Do not miss breakfast.
- Include some protein in your breakfast. Do not overdo protein.
- Try to include a variety of healthy foods
such as grains, nuts, fruits and vegetables in your diet. All the
foods provide a variety of nutrients. You don't get bored eating same
foods and get all types of benefits from these different foods.
- Eat cooked and warm/hot foods. It is better to eat freshly cooked
food than to keep it in the fridge or freezer and reheat it to eat.
- Eating food within a few hours of preparing is healthier.
- Eat meals at fixed time whenever possible. But remember to eat when you are hungry.
- Eat fermented foods frequently. There may be many traditional fermented foods. These are likely to have more nutrients.
- Eat natural foods as much as possible. Avoid eating processed and refined foods.
- Avoid eating foods where additives have been added. Also where artificial coloring, preservatives, artificial sweeteners have been added.
- Pay attention to what your body wants.
Food cooked at home according to your personal preferences always tastes better and is healthier.
When you eat out, stick to your healthy eating preferences.
Food is only one part of what keeps you healthy. Along with what you eat, how and when you eat, where you eat, your
attitude, mood at the time of eating decide how much benefits you are going to get from that food.
Along with healthy foods, eating mindfully will help you.
Positive attitude, regular exercise, relaxation, proper sleep also
contribute to general health as well as digestive health. Take care of these also along with your food
Go to Healthy eating habits
Go to Heartburn remedies Homepage from Healthy eating tips